DIRECToRUST Radiator Enamel Paint | 400ml Aerosol
- High quality black enamel gloss finish - resistant to discolouration and corrosion
- Resistant to high temperatures - up to 130ºC
- Durable & long-lasting finish
- Refresh & Protect your radiators from everyday knocks and scuffs
- Can be applied directly to bare metal without the use of a primer
Jenolite Radiator Black Enamel spray paint leaves a high quality, gloss white finish, that has fantastic resistance to high temperatures (up to 130ºC). The tough, long-lasting finish is formulated to prevent discolouration and is highly resistant to corrosion. Suitable for use on radiators and hot water pipes, it is a quick and easy way to protect and repair your radiators from everyday knocks and scuffs, keeping them looking fresh. A fresh coat of white radiator paint is the perfect way to elevate the appearance of an old radiator. The appearance of radiators often gets neglected. But because most radiators are white, they are susceptible to discolouration, staining, and wear and tear accumulated over months of use of use. Jenolite's white radiator spray paint offers a quick an easy solution to get your radiators looking as good as new, with the enamel, gloss finish offering that subtle shine. Our radiator paint resists discolouration, so a proper application can keep your radiator looking good for years to come. Before application, remove old paint with steel wool or a wire brush.
For particularly tough jobs, consider turning to our industrial strength paint stripper. Shake the can well before use, and apply with smooth, even strokes, holding the can 15-30cm away from the surface. Repeat the process 2 or 3 times as necessary to ensure an even coating.
Remove all traces of oil or grease. Remove old paint and loose rust with steel wool or wire brush.
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO A COOL SURFACE Shake the can well before use so that the agitator ball can be heard rattling. Spray in smooth strokes from 15-30cm away. Coat the surface with a thin and even layer.
- ALLOW TIME TO DRY BETWEEN COATS Repeat the process 2-3 times for the maximum protection, allowing 15 minutes drying time between each coat. All of our paints provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- STORAGE & REUSE To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray for 2 seconds. This aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight, in a cool well ventilated place. Consult the safety data sheet before use.
JENOLITE Spray Paint is an all-in-one primer, undercoat and topcoat in one a single application.
Multi-surface paint can be applied directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces. Leaves a smooth, high quality finish, with fantastic resistance to rust & corrosion.
Available in a variety of colours, finishes and format.
- Multi Surface All-in-One Aerosol Paint specially formulated to act as Primer, Undercoat & Topcoat
- Apply directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces
- Can be applied directly to rust, making it ideal for restoring metal, indoors & outside
- UV & Corrosion resistant, actively fights against rust for long lasting protection
- Leaves an attractive gloss/satin/metallic/hammered finish