Alloy Paint | Silver | 400ml
- PREMIUM ALLOY WHEEL PAINT: High quality acrylic-based aluminium paint for restoring wheel alloys
- EASY APPLICATION: Spary on, quick drying paint
- DURABLE PROTECTION: Fantastic resistance to corrosion, flaking, cracking and stone chips
- PROFESSIONAL FINISH: Once cured leaves a high quality, professional finish
- RESTORE, REFURBISH, CUSTOMIZE: Improve the look of your alloy wheels
- MADE IN BRITAIN
Alloy Paint is a specially formulated metallic paint that has been designed for motor use. The metallic chrome effect is perfect for creating an appealing and decorative finish that is both lustrous and hardwearing. In addition it can also be used in areas that reach up to 90°C.
Remove all traces of oil or grease. Remove old paint and loose rust with steel wool or wire brush.
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO A COOL SURFACE: Shake the can well before use so that the agitator ball can be heard rattling. Spray in smooth strokes from 15-30cm away. Coat the surface with thin & even layers, allowing 10-15 minutes to dry between layers.
- ALLOW TO DRY: Allow at least 4-6 hours to dry thoroughly before applying a topcoat. Suitable for use with both water-based & oil-based topcoats.
- STORAGE & REUSE: To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray for 2 seconds. This aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight, in a cool well ventilated place.
- JENOLITE Anti-Rust Primer is a specially formulated primer that leaves a high quality matt finish that provides fantastic resistance to rust & corrosion.
- Offering excellent adhesion for topcoats, it is ideal for use on metals such as iron, aluminium and steel, it is perfect for automotive uses, metal garden furniture and gates/railings.
- Specially formulated to be moisture resistant whilst actively fighting rust and protecting against corrosion.
- Anti-Rust Primer offering superior coverage & protection
- High Zinc content for superior rust and corrosion protection
- Suitable for use on metal – Iron, Steel & Aluminium
- Perfect partner for Jenolite Rust Remover and Directorust Paints
- Can be used with both water-based and oil-based topcoats
- Ideal for automotive use