Appliance Enamel Paint Aerosol | 400ml
- Quick and convenient way to restore ‘white goods’ enamel paint work
- Extremely hard wearing, water resistant finish
- Long lasting finish - no yellowing or fading
- Prevents rust and corrosion
- Ideal for appliance exteriors - fridges, freezers, washing machines, etc. (not suitable areas exposed to heat e.g. ovens & hobs)
Appliance Enamel Paint Aerosol is a specially developed formula, designed for the restoration and repair of ‘white goods’ enamel. Once fully cured the coating is very hard wearing, water resistant and will not yellow or fade. Provides a smooth, high gloss, white finish, perfect for the refinishing of appliance exteriors, such as fridges, freezers, washing machines, etc.
Remove all traces of oil or grease. Remove old paint and loose rust with steel wool or wire brush.
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO A COOL SURFACE Shake the can well before use so that the agitator ball can be heard rattling. Spray in smooth strokes from 15-30cm away. Coat the surface with a thin and even layer.
- ALLOW TIME TO DRY BETWEEN COATS Repeat the process 2-3 times for the maximum protection, allowing 15 minutes drying time between each coat. All of our paints provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- STORAGE & REUSE To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray for 2 seconds. This aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight, in a cool well ventilated place. Consult the safety data sheet before use.
JENOLITE Spray Paint is an all-in-one primer, undercoat and topcoat in one a single application.
Multi-surface paint can be applied directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces. Leaves a smooth, high quality finish, with fantastic resistance to rust & corrosion.
Available in a variety of colours, finishes and format.
- Multi Surface All-in-One Aerosol Paint specially formulated to act as Primer, Undercoat & Topcoat
- Apply directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces
- Can be applied directly to rust, making it ideal for restoring metal, indoors & outside
- UV & Corrosion resistant, actively fights against rust for long lasting protection
- Leaves an attractive gloss/satin/metallic/hammered finish