Bike Chain Lubricant Spray Aerosol | 400ml
- High quality, multi-purpose lubricant for both Road and Mountain Bikes
- Ideal for use on bike chains, derailleurs, cables, brake levers, etc (Carbon frame safe)
- PTFE lubricant long lasting formula, maximises lubrication & reduces wear
- Helps protect against rust and corrosion – also acts as penetrating fluid
- Direct spray exactly where needed with ‘Smart Straw Nozzle’
- Made in Britain
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO A COOL SURFACE Shake the can well before use and gently push forward the light grey locking cap to allow application. Spray in smooth strokes from 15-30cm away when in ‘spray mode’ or use the smart straw for a more accurate application. Coat the surface with a thin and even layer.
- ALLOW TIME TO DRY Allow the product time to dry, ensuring that any excess product is removed. Leaves a clear protective film on the surface, which does not transfer onto other surfaces easily.
- STORAGE & REUSE This aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight, in a cool well ventilated place in temperatures under 50°C.
Consult the safety data sheet before use.
Non-Toxic Lubricant, Heat and Water Resistant
Non-toxic, multipurpose aerosol, suitable for lubrication of moving parts and the prevention of seizing machinery. Safe to use on rubber, wood, metal and some plastics.
Operating temperature from -50°C to 200°C. Repels dirt & moisture without staining. Jenolite Silicone spray’s water-resistant qualities repel water.
Lubricant spray is perfect for extending the life of tools and equipment. Other applications include seals on windows or in your bathroom, and on plumbing fittings.
- Unlike other oil based lubricants, it repels dirt & moisture without staining
- Non-toxic, multipurpose aerosol
- Safe to use on rubber, wood, metal and some plastics
- Resists temperatures from -50°C to 200°C