Bitumen Undercoat Anti-Corrosion Spray Paint | 500ml
- This spray-on underseal has been specially formulated to protect vehicles from rust damage caused by road salt, water, ice and snow
- Quickly acts to prevent corrosion! The thick waxy fluid drives out moisture and forms a tough, protective weatherproof skin
- Provides a thick, elastic protective layer so your vehicle is permanently protected against mechanical and chemical agents
- Ideal for re-touching underbodies, wheel arches, Chassis rails, off road vehicles, trucks and caravans
- It can also be used on seal-leaking gutters and patch roofs!
- Made in Britain
If you’re looking to protect your vehicle against corrosion, then the Jenolite bitumen undercoat is for you. This spray-on underseal is a thick, waxy fluid which drives out moisture and forms a tough, protective Weatherproof skin. It’s ideal for retouching bitumen underseal and chassis, as well as unreachable areas such as wheel arches and underbodies. It can also be used for seal-leaking gutters and patch roofs.
Remove all traces of oil or grease. Remove old paint and loose rust with steel wool or wire brush.
- PREPARE THE SURFACE Remove all loose dirt & debris from the area to be coated. If required, clean and thoroughly dry the area. Remove any previous surface coatings with a wire brush and abrasive paper.
- SHAKE VIGOROUSLY Shake can vigorously before use. Apply from 15cm to 25cm in smooth strokes. For high corrosion protection, bare metal should be treated with an anti corrosion primer prior to use.
- STORAGE & REUSE On completion of use, invert can and depress actuator for a few seconds to prevent nozzle blockage.
JENOLITE Underbody Seal Bitumen Paint
Anti Corrosion Spray - Ideal For Automotive Use
JENOLITE Bitumen Undercoat is a tough and robust sealer designed to coat and protect surfaces from dirt and moisture, helping to protect against corrosion.
The thick, flexible fluid drives out moisture and forms a long lasting, tough, protective weatherproof skin. Ideal for vehicle undercoating, sealing chassis, wheel arches, sills and vehicle underbody. Its special formulation also provide protection to treated surfaces from damage caused from the impact of road dirt, grit and debris.
- Spray-on underseal to protect vehicles from rust damage caused by road salt, water, ice and snow
- Quickly acts to prevent corrosion
- Thick waxy fluid drives out moisture and forms a tough, protective weatherproof skin
- Tough, flexible layer protects against mechanical and chemical agents
- Ideal for re-touching underbodies, wheel arches, chassis rails, off road vehicles, trucks & caravans
- It can also be used on seal-leaking gutters and patch roofs