Brake Caliper Paint | 400ml Aerosol
- Specially formulated to deal with high temperatures associated with brakes
- Durable and attractive high gloss finish
- Helps protect against corrosion from weather, salt & grit, petrol, chemicals and brake dust
- Excellent filling properties helps create a smooth finish
- Quick drying
- Made in Britain
Jenolite Brake Caliper Paint is specially formulated to withstand high temperatures generated when braking.
This high quality paint is the perfect coating to enhance the colour of your brake calipers. Corrosion resistant - Once cured it provides a very durable, glossy coating with fantastic resistance to brake dust, chemicals, salt, fuel, rust.
Remove all traces of oil or grease. Remove old paint and loose rust with steel wool or wire brush.
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO A COOL SURFACE Shake the can well before use so that the agitator ball can be heard rattling. Spray in smooth strokes from 15-30cm away. Coat the surface with a thin and even layer.
- ALLOW TIME TO DRY BETWEEN COATS Repeat the process 2-3 times for the maximum protection, allowing 15 minutes drying time between each coat. All of our paints provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- STORAGE & REUSE To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray for 2 seconds. This aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight, in a cool well ventilated place. Consult the safety data sheet before use.
JENOLITE Spray Paint is an all-in-one primer, undercoat and topcoat in one a single application.
Multi-surface paint can be applied directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces. Leaves a smooth, high quality finish, with fantastic resistance to rust & corrosion.
Available in a variety of colours, finishes and format.
- Multi Surface All-in-One Aerosol Paint specially formulated to act as Primer, Undercoat & Topcoat
- Apply directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces
- Can be applied directly to rust, making it ideal for restoring metal, indoors & outside
- UV & Corrosion resistant, actively fights against rust for long lasting protection
- Leaves an attractive gloss/satin/metallic/hammered finish