Chalkboard Paint | 400ml
- Simple and convenient way renovate chalkboard surfaces
- Can be applied to metal, wood, plastic, hardboard, glass or paperboard
- High quality paint ensures a long-lasting finish
- Can be used to both renovate and create new chalkboard surfaces
- Easily cleaned with damp cloth or eraser
- Made in Britain
Jenolite Chalkboard Paint is specifically designed for renovating a chalkboard, menu or score board. The range of application options makes creating or renewing chalkboards a breeze on virtually any surface. Once cured this product leaves a matt finish giving a durable surface to write or draw on. The convenient format makes it quick and simple to apply, whilst the high-quality paint ensures a long-lasting finish that can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth or eraser, time and time again. Can be purchased either in a tin or aerosol format satisfying any application need.
400ml Aerosol and 500ml Litre tins.
Remove all traces of oil or grease. Remove old paint and loose rust with steel wool or wire brush.
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO A COOL SURFACE Shake the can well before use so that the agitator ball can be heard rattling. Spray in smooth strokes from 15-30cm away. Coat the surface with a thin and even layer.
- ALLOW TIME TO DRY BETWEEN COATS Repeat the process 2-3 times for the maximum protection, allowing 15 minutes drying time between each coat. All of our paints provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- STORAGE & REUSE To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray for 2 seconds. This aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight, in a cool well ventilated place. Consult the safety data sheet before use.
JENOLITE Spray Paint is an all-in-one primer, undercoat and topcoat in one a single application.
Multi-surface paint can be applied directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces. Leaves a smooth, high quality finish, with fantastic resistance to rust & corrosion.
Available in a variety of colours, finishes and format.
- Multi Surface All-in-One Aerosol Paint specially formulated to act as Primer, Undercoat & Topcoat
- Apply directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces
- Can be applied directly to rust, making it ideal for restoring metal, indoors & outside
- UV & Corrosion resistant, actively fights against rust for long lasting protection
- Leaves an attractive gloss/satin/metallic/hammered finish