Stove Grate Cleaner Aerosol | 400ml
£11.99 Sale • Save
- Removes fingerprints, soot, ash, carbon, grease, tar and other burnt on deposits
- Suitable for removing oil and food spillages
- Ideal for woodburners, stoves, hearths, fireplaces & bbqs
- Simply spray on, allow to penetrate and then wipe off
- Fast acting foam formula
- Use before applying stove and grate polish
- Made in Britain
JENOLITE Stove Grate Cleaner is the easy and simple way to clean the surfaces of woodburners/stoves, hearths, fireplaces and bbqs. The fast acting foam spray effortlessly cuts through fingerprints, soot, grease, tar ash, carbon and other burnt on deposits. It is also suitable for removing oil and food spillages. The perfect partner to Jenolite Stove Glass Cleaner.
- Store at temperatures between 10˚C and 25˚C.
- Consult the safety data sheet prior to use.
- Shake aerosol well before use.
- Hold can up right, 15-20cm away and spray in short bursts.
- Let the product evaporate or wipe off with a clean cloth.
- Heavy soiling may require repeated treatment.
- This Aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight and below 50°C.
- Guaranteed for use up to 1 year after manufacture.
This product is a high-performance cleaner which is designed to remove grease, using a specially developed alcohol and solvent blend.