Touch Up Enamel Repair
- Suitable for use on - Porcelain, Ceramic, Fibreglass, Acrylic, Enamelled Cast Iron and Steel
- Handy Brush Cap bottle, for precise & easy application
- Fantastic for touching up scratches, defects & minor damages on kitchen, bathroom fixtures and appliances
- A quick drying, long lasting, enamel formula provides the ultimate smooth white finish
- Instantly fix Scratches and Chips on Radiators, Ovens, Fridges, Baths, Showers and Sinks
- Parts should be clean, dry, and dust-free.
- Degreased parts will assist results.
- Apply sufficient product to fill void.
- Assemble parts in traditional manner.
- To achieve handling strength, allow the product to cure (approximately 15 minutes).
- Store in cool conditions.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
- Product is normally hand applied from the bottle."
Studlock is a high strength anaerobic thread locker, designed for the permanent locking and sealing of threaded fasteners which require normal disassembly with standard hand tools and is ideal for general purpose maintenance and is particularly suitable for heavy duty applications.
The product cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces. A few drops will quickly and securely fix nuts, bolts and screws in position and prevent them from working loose due to vibration or shock. The adhesive forms a more secure fixture than an ordinary lock nut or washer and creates a total seal around the thread to prevent leakage or corrosion.
Studlock is an Anaerobic formulation designed to be used on parts in a clean condition. As received, parts can give reduced strengths, such as those with protective films (oils) etc.
Studlock performs on active metals (e.g. brass, copper) and passive metals such as stainless steel and plated surfaces. Used for studs into motor housings, nuts onto studs on pump housings and other fasteners where maximum strength is required.
Not suitable for use on wood or plastic.
The product offers high temperature performance and tolerates minor surface contaminations from various oils, such as cutting, lubrication, anti-corrosion and protection fluids.
The product is not for use with pure oxygen systems or systems containing strong oxidising materials.
Use as a conventional studlocker on cleaned parts with strengths up to 40N.m or as a convenient all purpose
threadlocker on oily parts with 25N.m typical strength depending on oil type and film.