Army Camouflage Paint | 400ml Aerosol
- Anti-reflective Camouflage Spray Paint - Matt Finish
- Ideal for Model Making, Paintball, Airsoft, Military Vehicles
- Premium formulation offers high levels of UV resistance and anti corrosion protection
- Highly durable finish provides long lasting protection
- Easy application and great coverage
- Quick drying for fast results
- Made In Great Britain
JENOLITE Army Camouflage Paint is a range of anti-reflective spray paints that are ideal for use with Model Making, Paintball, Airsoft and Military Vehicles. The premium formulation ensures a smooth, matt finish with great coverage, whilst providing superior protection against UV damage and corrosion. Highly durable finish offers great protection and is suitable for use on a range of surfaces, including metal, wood, plastic, ceramics, masonry, etc.
Remove all traces of oil or grease. Remove old paint and loose rust with steel wool or wire brush.
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO A COOL SURFACE Shake the can well before use so that the agitator ball can be heard rattling. Spray in smooth strokes from 15-30cm away. Coat the surface with a thin and even layer.
- ALLOW TIME TO DRY BETWEEN COATS Repeat the process 2-3 times for the maximum protection, allowing 15 minutes drying time between each coat. All of our paints provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- STORAGE & REUSE To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray for 2 seconds. This aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight, in a cool well ventilated place. Consult the safety data sheet before use.
JENOLITE Spray Paint is an all-in-one primer, undercoat and topcoat in one a single application.
Multi-surface paint can be applied directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces. Leaves a smooth, high quality finish, with fantastic resistance to rust & corrosion.
Available in a variety of colours, finishes and format.
- Multi Surface All-in-One Aerosol Paint specially formulated to act as Primer, Undercoat & Topcoat
- Apply directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces
- Can be applied directly to rust, making it ideal for restoring metal, indoors & outside
- UV & Corrosion resistant, actively fights against rust for long lasting protection
- Leaves an attractive gloss/satin/metallic/hammered finish