Paint Thinner & Brush Cleaner
- Ideal for cleaning equipment and thinning paints
- Suitable for oil-based paints, stains, varnishes and enamels
- High quality naphtha based paint thinner & brush cleaner
- Spray Gun cleaner and wash
- Superior performance and value
Remove all traces of oil or grease. Remove old paint and loose rust with steel wool or wire brush.
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO A COOL SURFACE: Shake the can well before use so that the agitator ball can be heard rattling. Spray in smooth strokes from 15-30cm away. Coat the surface with thin & even layers, allowing 10-15 minutes to dry between layers.
- ALLOW TO DRY: Allow at least 4-6 hours to dry thoroughly before applying a topcoat. Suitable for use with both water-based & oil-based topcoats.
- STORAGE & REUSE: To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray for 2 seconds. This aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight, in a cool well ventilated place.
Consult the safety data sheet before use.
Directions for storage and use
- Consult the safety data sheet prior to use.
- Shake can well before use.
- Clean target surface, ensure it is clear of dirt, oil and contaminants.
- Mask off any areas that are not to be sprayed.
- Spray on to the target surface from 20-30cm away.
- Spray in light coats, leaving 30 minutes between coats.
- Leave to dry before applying a top coat for 24 hours.
- This Aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight and below 50°C.
- Guaranteed for use up to 1 year after manufacture.
This technical data sheet is for general guidance purposes only and may contain information that is inappropriate for certain conditions of use. Accordingly, all recommendations and suggestions are
made without guarantee.
Further information is available from our Technical Department.