Exterior Door Paint | 1 Litre
- Perfect for reconditioning exterior doors and windows
- Weather resistant and UV stable
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Highly resistant to flacking and discolouration
- Suitable for use on metal, hard plastic and wood
Jenolite Exterior Door paint is specially formulated for use in an outdoor environment. Weather resistant and UV stable it also helps protect against rust & corrosion, so you can be sure that your exterior doors and windows stay looking fantastic for years to come. Available in a range of colours.
Remove all traces of oil or grease. Remove old paint and loose rust with steel wool or wire brush.
- Stir well before use, so that a smooth, uniform mix is obtained. Brush on in smooth strokes. Coat the surface with a maximum of 2 even layers, allowing 20 minutes to dry between layers.
- Allow at least 4 hours before use, full cure/hardness is obtained after 12 hours.
- Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool well-ventilated place.
(Paint Thinning & Brush Cleaning: Use Naphtha based cleaner / thinner)
Consult the safety data sheet before use.
Coverage – 10m² Per Litre
JENOLITE Directorust Multi Surface Paint can be applied directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces.
An all-in-one primer, undercoat and topcoat in one a single application. It leaves a smooth, high quality satin, gloss or metallic finish, with fantastic resistance to rust & corrosion.
Available in a variety of colours, formats and finishes.
- All-in-one paint specially formulated to act as Primer, Undercoat and Topcoat
- Apply directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces
- Can be applied directly to rust, making it ideal for restoring metal, indoors and outside
- Corrosion resistant, actively fights against rust for long lasting protection
- Leaves an attractive finsh