Matt Black Coal | 400ml Aerosol Spray Paint
- Matt black spray paint for rejuvenating artificial ceramic coals in gas fires, etc. - Leaves gas fire coals looking new
- Can also be used on Stoves, Grates, Fire Surrounds, Flues, BBQs, Firepits, Etc
- Suitable for temperatures up to 600ºC / 1100ºF
- Heat resistant formula prevents peeling or cracking
- Highly durable and fade resistant
- Easy to apply and quick drying
- Made in Britain
JENOLITE Coal Paint has been especially developed for rejuvenating ceramic coals in gas fires that have faded over time, leaving the coals looking new. As well as coals, the the VHT paint is suitable for use on Stoves, Grates, Fireplaces (wood & multi-fuel), Fire Backs, Baskets, Flues, Pipes, Firepits & BBQs. The attractive matt black finish leaves coals and metal surfaces looking fresh and new. Suitable for temperatures up to 600ºC / 1100ºF
Prepare the area to be treated, ensuring it is free from dust, grime, grease, oils, etc, using an appropriate degreaser. Corrosion and other surface contamination and loosely adhering matter should be removed using a stiff brush or an appropriate grade of wet and dry abrasive paper.
- APPLY DIRECTLY TO A COOL SURFACE: Shake the can well before use so that the agitator ball can be heard rattling. Spray in smooth strokes from 15-30cm away. Coat the surface with a thin and even layer.
- ALLOW TO DRY: Repeat the proces 2-3 times for the maximum protection, allowing 15 minutes drying time between each coat.
- STORAGE & REUSE: To prevent blockages, invert the can after use and spray for 2 seconds. This aerosol should be stored out of direct sunlight, in a cool well ventilated place.
JENOLITE Spray Paint is an all-in-one primer, undercoat and topcoat in one a single application.
Multi-surface paint can be applied directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces. Leaves a smooth, high quality finish, with fantastic resistance to rust & corrosion.
Available in a variety of colours, finishes and format.
- Multi Surface All-in-One Aerosol Paint specially formulated to act as Primer, Undercoat & Topcoat
- Apply directly to wood, metal, plastic, ceramic and rusted surfaces
- Can be applied directly to rust, making it ideal for restoring metal, indoors & outside
- UV & Corrosion resistant, actively fights against rust for long lasting protection
- Leaves an attractive gloss/satin/metallic/hammered finish